(COVID-19) Update from Feehily's Florist
18 March 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update - Florists Still Delivering
The impact of the Corona Virus is being felt worldwide, and at Feehily's Florist, we wanted to reach out to our wonderrul customers in the North-West that we’re considering health and well-being as a top priority. We’ll be monitoring the situation closely and continue to adapt our service where necessary in accordance with the advice from the HSE and (WHO) World Health Organisation.
We are operating as business as usual and intend to continue delivery bouquets of happiness Sligo and the surrounding areas at times when it's needed them the most.
We have a number of actions implemented as a result.
- We will be providing hand sanitiser in our Carraroe Store.
- Our delivery drivers are taking precautionary measures with hand sanitizer and face masks where necessary whilst delivering.
- Our florists are doing the same.
- We recommend the use of electronic payments where possible.
- We can take your order via the telephone or online if you do not wish to come into the showroom.
- Our delivery drivers can call ahead of delivery and arrange to leave the flowers at the door ensuring there is someone there.
- Now more than ever we need you to support local businesses and jobs. We will continue to cover all of life’s occasions in this challenging time. Pick up the phone and talk to our team over any concerns you may have.
We're still here to look after you for Mother's Day and should you have any further concerns please feel free to call us on 071 917 0000 or email us on email@example.com